In celebration of Star Wars day, better known as May the 4th, Seagate revealed a series of new external hard drives. These feature three different designs, all focused on the Mandolorian. There’s Mando himself, our beloved Grogu, and the somewhat alright Boba, whose show only got really good once Mando and Grogu rocked up, but that’s not the review I need to get into right now. There’s no doubt about it though, these drives look stunning, and frankly, they put an interesting spin on a fairly bland part of the PC hardware market; portable storage.
Whichever you choose, they’re sure to look great. However, all three drives have the same underlying technology. This one features 2TB of storage using a slim 2.5″ internal HDD, operating on the USB 3.2 interface, meaning it’s all plug-and-play with a huge range of devices, and there’s no need for an external power source either. From taking your media with you when you travel to backing up games on your consoles, there’s a lot of benefit to having 2TB in a travel-friendly form factor. Having a kick-ass Star Wars design on it is just a lovely bonus!
- THE ULTIMATE COLLECTIBLE This external hard drive is inspired by Grogu from The Mandalorian.
- A LOOK OF WONDER Pulling influence from The Mandalorian, this collectable hard drive features the joyful look of Grogu.
- FORCE-INSPIRED GLOW Comes out of the box equipped with force-inspired blue LED lighting.
- LIGHT IT UP Customizable RGB LED lighting brings a galaxy of atmosphere to your drive.
- WARRANTY Enjoy peace of mind with our industry-leading warranty and 3-year Rescue Data Recovery Services.
What Seagate Had to Say
“Collect the officially licensed Grogu Drive and look upon the galaxy with wonder. Themed from the world of The Mandalorian™, this Special Edition FireCuda External Hard Drive is designed with the joyful look of The Child. And blue LED lighting gives your collection a force-inspired glow. This small collectible drive contains a big capacity — perfect for all your games, media and files.” – Seagate