- A New Perspective – See the eighth core entry in the Resident Evil series from a new vantage point in “Third Person Mode.” In addition to the intense first-person view players enjoyed in the initial release of Resident Evil Village, they can now watch Ethan in action and experience his journey from a new angle in Resident Evil Village Gold Edition and the Winters’ Expansion.
- Bonus Game – Resident Evil Village will provide access to a free multiplayer experience titled Resident Evil Re:Verse, which releases on Oct. 28, 2022 alongside the launch of Resident Evil Village Gold Edition and the Winters’ Expansion. An all-star cast of iconic characters face off in four to six-player deathmatch battles in classic locations.
- Evolution of Combat – In addition to engaging enemies, in Resident Evil Village Ethan can guard against incoming assaults, or kick foes away to buy time, allowing players to strategize the best approach for surviving the challenges ahead.
- Popular Features Return – Recognizable features return Resident Evil Village that nod to previous Resident Evil titles, such as “The Duke,” a merchant who allows players to buy and sell items, purchase recipes for crafting, and customize weapons.
- The Story Continues – “Shadows of Rose” resumes the Winters family saga 16 years after the events of Resident Evil Village. The expansion’s new tale follows Rose Winters, the daughter of main protagonist Ethan, as she struggles with her terrifying powers. Explore the warped and twisted world inside the consciousness of the Megamycete in search of a cure.
Was £44.99 Now £26.99
eTeknix use affiliate links, which means we may earn commission from our links.