NZXT continues its collaboration with My Hero Academia by introducing an H510i case based on the rivalry between two of the franchise’s most exciting heroes, Deku and Bakugo. This mid-tower case is the second My Hero Academia entry into NZXT’s CRFT lineup, following the previously released H510i All Might.
NZXT CRFT 11 H510i Rivals Chassis
NZXT and My Hero Academia have teamed up to celebrate the fierce competition and friendship between Deku and Bakugo with the H510i Rivals. This case honours and highlights the duality of the two fierce friends and competitors. Intense artwork of both characters adorns the case, with nods to their fighting style, upbringing, and equipment of choice. It’s a visually striking and unique platform for a PC build, designed for the My Hero Academia superfan.
CRFT 11 H510i Rivals Features
- Features the classic rivalry, displaying two unique sides of Deku and Bakugo with beautiful artwork inside and out.
- Features a unique PLUS ULTRA puck and a powerful charm adorning the case. The charm is two-sided and features Midoriya’s mask on one side, and Bakugo’s grenadier bracer on the other.
- Pre-installed RGB LED Strip: Customize and control the lighting in the build to compliment Deku and Bakugo, any peripherals, and your gaming space.
- Built-in GPU mounting bracket: Place your GPU vertically or horizontally with the built-in mounting bracket and get the fine details of the build dialled in.
- Included RGB & Fan controller: Control two NZXT RGB lighting channels and three fan channels that support either voltage regulated or PWM fans via NZXT cam.
Where Can I Learn More?
NZXT has confirmed that the CRFT 11 H510i Rivals chassis is available to purchase now for a price of £199.99/$249.99. – Albeit, those with interest are advised to act quickly as this isn’t expected to hang around for very long (the UK website is already listing this as ‘low stock’).
If you would, therefore, like to learn more about this truly unique design, you can visit the official product website via the link here!
What do you think? – Let us know in the comments!