Microsoft has been working hard to build a strong, dominant, gaming service for its platforms. The company has been investing in Xbox Game Pass to make it the “Ultimate” service for all gaming fans across the world – the “Ultimate” experience, gave birth to the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription plan. As the name suggests, it’s the most complete service you’ll get for playing Xbox and a lot of 3rd-party games. It’s a cross-platform service, meaning you can download and play games on an Xbox, on a PC, Android, or whatever device that offers compatibility with the Xbox app. Thanks to the Xbox Cloud, you can play games without proper hardware, like from an Android, iPhone, or even one of the recent Samsung TVs. Of course, everything has a price. Through this article, we’ll teach you to get a subscription to Xbox Game Pass for 4x less than the original price.
Usually, the price of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is set at $45 per month. It’s rare, but you can also find some annual membership plans costing about $180. Of course, the prices depend on the country. Through this article, we’ll offer a solution that will help you to get access to a huge portfolio of games for a lot less. The process basically requires you to buy a cheap annual individual tariff of Microsoft 365 Family. You will then upgrade to the family version for one month. Thanks to it, you’ll get some advantages of the family version which includes an upgrade for Game Pass. Without further ado, let’s go through the step-to-step tutorial.
Gizchina News of the week
How to get Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for cheap
- The first requirement is not to have a Game Pass active subscription. If you have, you’ll need to wait until the end of your license. You can already have Xbox Live Gold, but then you need to buy a combination of coupons (12-month, 6-month, monthly) to extend the account to a maximum of 36 months. You can check your subscription status on account.microsoft.com. Obviously, you need a Microsoft account.
- You’ll need to head to Ziva, it’s a Czech website. From there you’ll find some offers for Microsoft Xbox Live Gold plans at affordable prices. Worth noting, that you can find license keys for the EU and Global markets, there are also some that can be activated in the USA, Turkey, EMEA, and other regions. If you can find the offer on a local website, the principle is the same.
- You can buy multiple keys, but don’t take three more than 3 12-month ones. Microsoft won’t allow you to activate them at once for more than three years in advance. You can change your Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate by paying a small fee. If you have not used Game Pass for an entire year, you can even get the first month for just $5 in some regions. Meeting all the conditions, you can get Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for a lot less than the actual price.
- Once you got your Xbox Live Gold renewal keys, enter them one by one in account.microsoft.com/billing/redeem.
- Insert the key and you will confirm the activation. You need to repeat this until you have accumulated a total of 36 months of subscriptions. From today, your plan should expire by 2025.
- Once it’s done, you can visit xbox.com and Join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
- The next step is to upgrade Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate.
- After that, you can pay by card.
- Once it’s done, you’ll get Xbox Game Pass Ultimate paid for three years in advance.
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate brings a lot plus for lovers of games. You can download a plethora of games on your Xbox, and in the same form, you can enjoy a lot of them from any device thanks to the Xbox Cloud. The portfolio includes all the games from Bethesda and Microsoft classics, and there are recent launches like A Plague Tale: Requiem.