EK Water Blocks (EKWB) is launching a new distro plate for the LIAN LI O11D EVO chassis. It is designed to provide advanced water cooling with the latest 3rd-generation SATA-powered D5 pump, reducing the need for additional 4-pin Molexcables. The Reflection² series distribution plates are EK-Matrix7 compliant. The EK-Quantum Reflection² PC-O11D EVO D5 PWM D-RGB is a custom water cooling reservoir, routing, and pump solution that seamlessly fits into the front of the case. This EKWB-designed waterway is also equipped with four innovative push-in ports that come with female G1/4″ threaded adapters. The idea is that a user can assemble the whole radiator + fittings and use these push-in adapters to simply slide it into the distro plate.
EKWB Distribution Plate Designed for LIAN LI O11D EVO Chassis
Designed to offer unique aesthetics and ease of use, this new EKWB advanced all-in-one waterway solution also includes a pump, reservoir, simple mounting mechanism, and multiple industry-standard G1/4″ threaded inlets and outlets. The placement of these inlets and outlets is aligned to fit with other EK products to minimize the number of bends the user has to make when creating the loop. It was engineered to support the following five components – one CPU water block, one GPU water block, and three radiators.
With the installed distro plate, the maximum radiator size is the following:
- Top: EK-Quantum Surface P360
- Bottom: EK-Quantum Surface P360
- Side: EK-Quantum Surface P280
Engineered to be mounted on the front window of the O11D EVO case, the EK-Quantum Reflection² PC-O11D EVO D5 PWM D-RGB fits elegantly within the LIAN LI O11D EVO chassis. The front no longer has a stainless steel plate covering the pump; instead, it is now a single piece of see-through acrylic.
The addressable D-RGB LED strip runs down the unit’s entire length, while an anodized black aluminium cover hides the unwanted LED hotspots. The built-in addressable LED strip connects to the motherboard’s 5V header or a dedicated D-RGB controller. It is also compatible with MSI MYSTIC LIGHT SYNC, ASROCK POLYCHROME SYNC, ASUS AURA SYNC, and GIGABYTE RGB FUSION 2 software for a coordinated lighting effect.
This water distribution plate comes with a powerful yet silent PWM-controlled D5 pump. The goal was to make a product with enough power to offer excellent reliability and outstanding performance with multiple blocks and radiators while keeping the noise down to a minimum. The D5 pump has been replaced with the latest G3 (Generation 3) variant. It comes with a SATA power connector, following the latest PC industry trend of a decreased use of 4-pin Molex cables.
EK-Quantum Torque Push-In Adapter M 14
This is a male push-in adapter fitting with a standard G1/4 male thread with an o-ring at one end, a knurled midsection, and a male push-in part with two o-rings at the other that pushes directly into the distro plate without the need to use a screwdriver. It is available in 5 finishes – Black, Nickel, Black Nickel, Satin Titanium, and Gold. This adapter greatly simplifies attaching a radiator to the Reflection² distribution plate, reducing the strain needed to screw the fittings in and adding convenience and ease of use.
- Dimensions with the attached pump (W x D x H): 207 x 71 x 405 mm
- Reservoir volume: ~400 ml
- D-RGB LED count: 21
- D-RGB cable length: 800 mm
- D-RGB connector standard 3-pin (+5V, Data, Blocked, Ground)
Pump Motor Technical Specifications:
- Motor: electronically commuted spherical motor
- Rated voltage: 12 V DC
- Power consumption: 23 W
- Maximum pressure head: 3.9 m
- Maximum flow: 1500 L/h
- Maximum system temperature: 60°C
- Materials: Stainless Steel, PPS-GF40, EPDM O-rings, Aluminum Oxide, Hard Coal
- Power connector: SATA and 4-pin PWM FAN connector
- PWM duty cycle: ~ 20-100%
- Default behavior: runs at 100% duty cycle when no PWM feedback signal is present
Where Can I Learn More?
EKWB has confirmed that the EK-Quantum Reflection² PC-O11D EVO D5 PWM D-RGB distribution plate is available for pre-order through the EK Webshop and partner reseller network. This product is expected to ship out in early July 2022. – For more information, you can check out the official EKWB product website links below:
- EK-Quantum Reflection² PC-O11D EVO D5 PWM D-RGB – Plexi | 399.90€
- EK-Quantum Torque Push-In Adapter M 14 – Nickel | 5.49€
- EK-Quantum Torque Push-In Adapter M 14 – Black Nickel | 5.49€
- EK-Quantum Torque Push-In Adapter M 14 – Black | 5.99€
- EK-Quantum Torque Push-In Adapter M 14 – Gold | 9.99€
- EK-Quantum Torque Push-In Adapter M 14 – Satin Titanium | 6.99€
What do you think? – Let us know in the comments!