Creative has announced the launch of its new Sensemore Air, its latest high-performance true wireless earbuds which allow users to hear more of their surroundings than ever before, without compromising on audio quality. The new Sensemore technology helps to address the oft-annoying inconvenience associated with earbuds – because they are in-ear and block out much of the aural environment, users tend to remove their earbuds in various everyday situations, for example when starting a conversation. This changes with the Creative Sensemore Air, as users are given full control over the level of environmental sounds they want to hear.
Creative Sensemore Air True Wireless Earbuds
With Sensemore Mode, which is 5 times more sensitive than Ambient Mode, users can hear much more speech, and other environmental elements, which are amplified with higher clarity. As a bonus, when set to a higher intensity, it could even benefit folks with mild hearing deficiencies.
The Ambient Mode can be used when users would like to hear their music well while still being aware of the environment, for example, while jogging along a busy street. Conversely, to shut the world out so as to fully immerse in the music, users can rely on the Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) Mode. The intensity of all 3 modes is fully adjustable through the handy Creative app.
Creative Sensemore Air packs in these great features which make it comparable with high-end models several times its price:
- Powered by high-performance 6 mm bio-cellulose drivers and expertly tuned for aural pleasure of clean highs, well-balanced mids and immersive bass. Equalizer tuning and preset profiles are conveniently available via the Creative app
- Being IPX5 certified, it is sweatproof and suited for various workouts, both indoors and outdoors
- Equipped with 4 microphones in total; 2 for background noise filtering in ANC mode; 2 for effective voice pick-up during calls
- Fitted with touch control buttons, which can be customized for various functions via the Creative app
- Bluetooth 5.2 wireless connectivity
- Certified as an SXFI READY headphone so that users get to preview Super X-Fi Spatial Holography, which recreates the soundstage of a premium multi-speaker system, on local content and on new devices that are SXFI READY
Where Can I Learn More?
Creative has confirmed that their new Sensemore Air earbuds are available to purchase now with consumers looking at a price in the region of $80. – If you would, therefore, like to learn more about them, then you can check out the official product website via the link here!
What do you think? – Let us know in the comments!