ARCTIC, extends its P-fan series with the P12 Max, a new high-performance fan. In contrast to the conventional P12 PWM, the P12 Max has a significantly increased speed with revolutions from 200 up to 3300 rpm. This makes it ARCTIC’s most powerful 120 mm fan. Without load, it can even be throttled down to a standstill if required.
Arctic P12 Max
With its high static pressure and high-quality dual ball bearing, the P12 Max is the optimal fan for enthusiasts and professionals who rely on maximum performance and especially long service life. The new fan is suitable for all scenarios and is optimised for use on radiators and mesh. The P12 Max achieves a significant increase in performance on existing air- and water-cooling solutions. The P12 Max features a closed fan wheel design to ensure lower vibration rotation. The rubber pads at the corners absorb possible vibrations.
- Extremely Wide Speed Range – From 200RPM to 3300RPM.
- 0dB Mode – Zero RPM – PWM – can throttle the fan speed to a standstill for silent operation at low loads.
- Improved Stability – The closed fan wheel design offers pressure stability by distributing the force effect uniformly over the entire fan wheel.
- Maximum Smoothness, Minimum Vibration – The Sinus-sinus-magnetizing the new motor only creates about 5 % of the vibration from commutation of a regular DC-motor and rubber pads mounted at the corners reduce vibrations.
- Maximum Performance – Without Compromises – delivers focused airflow and high static pressure, making it suitable for all scenarios.
- Designed for Continuous Operation – The premium quality of the dual ball bearing allows 24/7 continuous operation without compromising performance.
Where Can I Learn More
The new P12 Max is available today on Amazon as well as in stores with an MSRP of $12,99. and for more information, you can visit the product page.