- The MAG series was born through rigorous quality testing and designed to be a symbol of sturdiness and durability. Focused on providing the best user experience, the MAG series has a simple installation process coupled with a friendly user interface making it the best choice for entry level gamers.
- With years of experience, MSI is no stranger to building high-performance motherboards. Our R&D and engineering teams have reviewed countless designs, evaluated a wide selection of high-quality components, and developed products for reliability even under extreme conditions.
- With more cores’ processors, thermal and power design is more important to make sure the temperature keeps lower. MSI extended PWM heatsink and enhanced circuit design ensures even high-end CPU to run in full speed with MSI motherboards.
- World’s fastest SSDs can start to lower performance when getting hot. Part of the motherboards heatsink design, M.2 Shield Frozr is the next generation M.2 thermal solution to avoid this by offering the best thermal protection to make sure that SSD maintains maximum performance.
- Crème de la crème. Absolute king of gaming, fastest in the world. This new CPU is for the true gaming enthusiast, whether you play AAA games or fast paced Esports, the new 5800X3D will deliver insane framerates. Besides offering 8 Zen3 cores with 16 threads, introducing the newest packaging technology, 3D V-Cache, to enable 3X the amount of L3 Cache for 100MB total.
eTeknix use affiliate links, which means we may earn commission from our links.